What to Expect
In our weekly gatherings we desire to give glory to God and build one another up through various expressions of worship.
- Hear the Word of God through preaching, prayer, scripture reading and the singing of songs based on the truths of scripture.
- Proclaim the Word of God to one another through singing and fellowship.
- Be encouraged and challenged in your faith.
- Meet people who want to love and serve you.
- Observe the Lord’s Supper on the first Sunday morning of each month. Believers are encouraged to remember the death of our Savior and all that means for them until He comes. Those who have not followed Christ are encouraged to believe in Him and trust Him for salvation and forgiveness of sins.
- Celebrate the baptism of new believers as they follow Christ in obedience.
During our offertory time, we regularly hear about different ministry opportunities in our church and community. As a visitor, please do not feel pressured to give money during this part of the service.
We truly desire to be a welcoming church and we look forward to meeting you on a Sunday morning soon.